Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Song of the Day - Fever Ray

What did I ever do before Shazam. (And the Internet, for that matter - but let's stick to the matter at hand.)

It's not uncommon to see me sitting in any given bar on any given night, iPhone in hand, hand poised in the air while I'm waiting for Shazam to analyze whatever song is playing at the time. It's always fun to lie in bed the morning after the night before, perusing the catalog of new music I "Shazamed" while I was out and about.

This little gem from my girl Karin Something-swedish-son (formerly of The Knife) is something I came across on just such a night - where I was I can't say. I vaguely remember being quite certain at the time that this was her singing, and if it wasn't her, it was an insanely convincing rip-off. Either way, I loved it.

And so shall you.

No comments: