Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Song(s) of the Day

So you get two songs today because I was too cranky yesterday to do anything beyond what I was required to in order to maintain my currently employed status.

This first one I'm pretty sure was on the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack, and if not, it should be. A montage of close-up shots of sentimental saps gazing wistfully out of windows at the rain would seem quite appropriately paired with this song. All mocking aside though, the truth is I love this girl's voice. That, and I AM one of those sentimental saps who gazes wistfully out of windows at the rain.
And this is just classic. And if I had a soundtrack to my life, I'm quite sure this would be on it:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Two great songs. Here's my favorite Meiko song by far:

http://www.thesixtyone.com/#/Meiko/song/Reasons+To+Love+You/1601/

I don't think I've ever liked a voice more than hers.