Sunday, October 12, 2008

work in progress

The new design of this here blog of mine is still a work in progress. I'm aware that the links along the top are all buggered - that's because I ripped this layout off of somebody else - except the heading, that's MINE MINE MINE - and I'm not design-savvy enough to know how to fix it yet. That, and I simply can't be arsed right now.

I realize I have been somewhat MIA recently on account of being here, there and everywhere, not to mention very wasted busy for most of the last three weeks. I'll post about London and Amsterdam and other such mayhem soon (censored version, of course).

In the meantime, enjoy this amusing distraction from the presidential election insanity and dream of happier days gone by (more specifically, the 80's):

No comments: